Strawberry Shortcake Hot Fudge Sundae
Looking for a delicious summer treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth? Try making a Saratoga-style strawberry shortcake hot fudge sundae using Sundaes Best hot fudge sauce!
First off, let's talk about what a Saratoa-style hot fudge sundae is. It's when you start your sundae with a layer of hot fudge sauce. This makes sure that your last bite is hot fudge!!!!
- Warm up Bippie's Bittersweet hot fudge sauce. The microwave is fine.
- Layer crumbled shortcake biscuits at the bottom of a dish. If you have sundae dishes, great! If not, small mason jars are one of our favorites and they work perfectly.
- Add a layer of sliced fresh strawberries on top of the biscuits.
- Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream on top of the strawberries.
- Drizzle more hot fudge sauce on top of the ice cream.
- Sprinkle more biscuit crumbles on top of the sauce.
- Finally top with a fresh strawberry.
If that's not summer in a sundae, we don't know what is. Yum!!